How it Works:
When you hire The Butcher and The Baker to cater an event for you, we hold true to our ideals of local and seasonal ingredients.
- We will discuss your needs, and tailor a menu specific to your requests and the season’s bounty. We source many of our ingredients from local farms, and grow a lot of the produce that we use ourselves!
- We ask that all guest counts and menus are confirmed at least 14 days in advance, which gives us plenty of time to plan and provision for your event.
We will discuss everything openly with you in a preliminary meeting, as we do not believe in hidden charges or surprise fees.
- Because our menus are not static, but rather always changing based on your needs and the seasons, we charge an hourly rate for our services. This includes provisioning for your event, food preparations, service (as needed), and clean up.
- In addition to the hourly rate is the the cost of food and goods, and an 8% sales tax.
- Additional costs might be a transportation fee, depending on how far we have to travel, and compensation for additional servers or staff, if your event demands it.
- At the time of reserving the date for your party, we require a 25% deposit, based on the projected costs of your event. This deposit is applied to your final invoice in the form of a credit. In the event that you should have to cancel your event, your deposit is non-refundable.